Marketing Analyst (CNXRFAG)
|Title:||Marketing Analyst (CNXRFAG)|
|ID:||CNX RF - 5/13|
Amphenol Connex, division of Amphenol RF, is a world leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of coaxial interconnect products to major OEM and distributors. Amphenol Connex is seeking a Marketing Analyst for our operations in Danbury, CT.
This Marketing Analyst will have a dual role as both an analytic and creative support resource shared by the distribution team and the product marketing team. The Marketing Analyst will assist with multiple projects including, but not limited to data analysis and the generation of reports designed to drive action. This person will assist in the development of marketing collateral for Power-point presentations, videos, and product press releases and will also work to update our website content when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile detailed distributor sales data into a single file to be used as a data source for distributor sales reports. Update reports monthly as distributor data is received
- Develop easy-to-update dashboards for specific user groups including management, district and regional sales managers, manufacturer’s reps, etc… IT assistance available if needed.
- With direction from the distribution marketing manager analyze data to identify specific industry or market trends, perform analysis to justify marketing expenditures and generate complex reports as needed. Examples include marketshare reports, Gap analyses, customer/product family drop off reports, performance to budget/forecast reports, etc…
- With direction from product team members, assist in the compilation of product data to be used on the Amphenol RF and/or Amphenol Connex website Marketing Communications
- With input from the distribution marketing manager and product team, support the development of marketing collateral, using external design resources as needed, focused on specific markets and/or products
- With input from the product team, write and distribute product press releases to be displayed in media publications
- Maintain web content including product data and content pages as needed
- Update in-office digital signage as needed
4 year college degree; prefer business or technical marketing focus,
Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, ability to convey thoughts and ideas verbally and in writing, and with a creative mind
Advanced proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Office applications(Access, Word, Excel(pivot tables) and PowerPoint).
Basic understanding of relational databases and web based applications.
Amphenol Connex is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications